Service for professional instructors and paragliding schools
For many years, some paragliding schools have been co-operating with us. We arrange everything they need to run their paragliding courses over here, so they can save time and efforts.
We also organize Tours and Holidays for groups of qualified pilots, visiting the most popular flying sites in Andalucia, with all the advantages of a local Instructor or Professional Guide.
If you own a Paragliding School or a Paragliding Club you can hire our services.
Extend your paragliding season during wintertime in Spain
Most of our costumers come to Algodonales because the weather in southern Spain is better than in their own countries, especially in winter and autumn, and they can qualify a group of students in a short time.
You just bring your students and we provide you with all that you need to work here. Many happy customers endorse our work because of our professionalism and experience.
The advantages are...
You will save time: You know that it could take months to teach your students during the weekends, but over here you can qualify a group of students in only one or two consecutive weeks.
You offer a different service to your costumers: it could be very attractive for most of your costumers to enjoy holidays combining paragliding and the visit to a different country.
You won't be worried about where the best conditions to fly each day, where is the best flying spot to go or where to find the best restaurant to have a cold beer or to enjoy with your costumers the Spanish local food... our staff will take care of all of this.
We can organise for you:
- COURSES FOR BEGINNERS: Qualify a good number of students in record time! It is normal here to finish a beginners course in one week. You can also offer two consecutive weeks for a full combined EP+CP course.
- POST CP COURSES: Offer Post-Club Pilot courses to your recently qualified students as thermalling coaching,.
- CROSS-COUNTRY CAMPS: We can also help you to organise a Cross-country course for pilots without XC experience. These courses are getting more and more popular.
- GUIDED TOURS for qualified pilots, flying in the most popular sites every day.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
YOU BRING THE STUDENTS, WE DO THE REST!
Advert your course and get a group of students. You don't need to mention the name of our school; You will be in charge of the course or you will be the Team leader of the group of pilots. We will only be co-operators.
You just need to bring your toothbrush!
We will provide you with everything you need to work with your students or group of pilots.
If you come with your own team of instructors, we will provide you with a local experienced guide who will decide where to fly every day and who will help you with everything you need.
But if you are a Chief-Instructor and you come alone, our professional instructors can also help you during the flying practises with the students. Again, you will be in charge; we will be just your assistants.
Because we know that you only have a short time to complete your paragliding courses, we will put all our efforts in to get the most out of each day.
- Mini-paragliders: Too much wind to fly? No worries… we won’t lose that time; with our mini-wings of 13 m2 surface, the students can practice ground handling even if the wind is strong!
- We have a private flying site where you can work in a quiet environment and your students can fly without too many other pilots around.
- We can fly in more than 12 different spots and we don't mind moving to another area if it is necessary due to weather conditions, on the mountains or on the beach.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU IN THE PACKAGE
- Professional instructors to help you.
- Classroom with wifi, a big screen projector and also a simulator.
- The flight equipment for each student, including helmet, radio and reserve.
- Any permission or authorization required to access to the flying sites.
- Shuttle to the flying sites & retrieves, in our 9 seat van with air conditioning.
- Accommodation included.
- Airport transfers included.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
We co-operate with best local hosts and we are happy to arrange your accommodation for you.
We offer a variety of options to fit all needs at different prices:
- Youth Hostel. Shared bunk beds room from 18€/night.
- House. Shared twin beds room by 20€ night.
- House. Single private room by 35€/night.
- Little private house for couples or families from 40€/night.
YOU SIMPLY MUST COME!
Why you should choose Spain? Because we have the best climate conditions for paragliding the whole year round, even in autumn and winter while the rest of Europe is frozen we can fly great thermals at 18-20ºC. And not only will you be flying but you will be enjoying the culture and the real people of Spain.
At southern Spain, we can paraglide all year round!
During winter, the flights are particularly calm, it is not too cold and there are smooth thermals. It could rain, but generally not too many consecutive days. In the Spring and early Autumn, the thermals offer especially high and long flights, the landscape becomes beautiful and the temperature is perfect. In summer it is hot!... but the conditions are not too strong to fly, especially in the morning, and we can enjoy smooth flights during the long evenings until sunset.
The mountains around Algodonales are one of the best paragliding spots in southern Spain and one of the most popular in Europe. During the spring it is a great thermal site and has good cross-country potential, even for your first XC flight. But it is also an easy place for beginners, full of big landing areas. The coast is just one hour away and offers two other easy coastal flying sites above sand dunes.
Despite Algodonales is not a big town, you will find all you need for a comfortable holiday: there are supermarkets, local shops, several banks with cash machines, pharmacies and health centre.
The village is full of restaurants and cafes, and they are open from early morning to midnight: you cannot miss tasting the fantastic local food and tapas at low prices: coffee or beer from 1.2€, tapas from 2€ and a daily menu by only 8-10€.
Algodonales is also ideally situated for visiting the surrounding great cities and sights of interests such as Ronda, Grazalema, Sevilla, Granada, Cordoba, Cadiz, Jerez de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz and Costa del Sol.