Guided tour for paragliding pilots, exploring Andalucia, southern Spain
Paragliding pilots are like hunters; we like to collect flights in amazing new areas like hunting trophies. Let's explore together!
During this week-long 'safari', we will fly in some of the best and most popular paragliding sites in Andalucia, southern Spain.
You will benefit from the local knowledge of the instructors.
In the daily briefings, we check the best weather forecast websites together, we visit the landing areas before flying and we advise you about the local flying in each site. Our guided safari is run by experienced instructors who are not just interested in pilots that fly the furthest, but they take an active interest in the ability and progress of everyone in the group.
ANDALUCIA, SOUTHERN SPAIN
YOU SIMPLY MUST COME!
The mountains around here are one of the best paragliding spots in southern Spain. During the spring it is a great thermal site and has good cross-country potential.
We will visit some of the most popular paragliding sites, as Algodonales, El Bosque, Lucena, Loja, Cenes, Otivar, Jabalcon, Pegalajar, Mancha Real, El Yelmo,...
Not only will you be flying but you will be enjoying the culture and the real people of Spain.
A GOOD COMBINATION OF FLYING AND TOURISM
On the arrival day, May 29th, we will pick you up from Malaga airport at 13h00 (please, buy your flight tickets according to this time). We will go towards our first destination, Algodonales. We will spend some days flying at Algodonales, El Bosque and, maybe, on Matalascañas beach.
After a couple of days, we will move and establish our base at Granada, which is well located in the centre of an area where most of the flying sites are less than one hour from there, so we will have more options to fly.
Granada is also one of the most tourist cities in Spain with many alternative activities to offer. We won't miss the popular free tapas per every single drink!
For the last three days, we will move to Jaen to visit the International Festival of El Yelmo. You will enjoy the amazing flight (900 m top-to-bottom) and the festival with shows, cinema, night party and much more.
Departure day, June 8th: We will depart early in the morning to Malaga, expected arrival time to the airport approx. 14h00 (please, buy your flight tickets according to this time)
WE OFFER YOU IN THE PACKAGE...
- Daily meteo briefing and site briefings.
- Shuttle to the flying sites & retrieves.
- Airport transfers from/to Malaga airport.
- Accommodation, included.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE AND TO BRING
- You should have a Flight License and a Third Party Insurance specific for paragliding. Bring it with you.
- Before coming, You should have a Travel Accident Insurance with full rescue/repatriation cover.
- Bring your Flight Equipment, with reserve parachute, helmet, Walkie VHF 2m and mobile phone.
The briefings are in English or Spanish. You must understand at least one of these languages.
BOOK NOW & PAY LATER SYSTEM
1. Book your place now, without any pre-payment.
2. Buy your flight tickets and make your other travel arrangements.
3. Confirm and assure your reservation with a deposit. Pay the remaining on your arrival. No cancellation fee up to 30 days before the start date.